Here at SLA we have been listening and learning as we grow and are excited to announce that we are now taking pre orders. As a brand we want to make sure that everyone is able to get their hands on what they love from SLA and even better, it allows us to be more sustainable by reducing product and material waste.
So what does pre order mean for you? Let us explain...
How does it work? -
- We will launch our products the way we always have done but now after a launch we will open up pre orders after an item sells out.
- All items that are available for pre order can be found under our pre order shopping tab.
- Pre orders will be open for a stated number of days and the closing time for pre orders can be found in the description of each item.
- Pre orders should be placed separately to other in stock items. If you place an order containing in stock items, we will wait to ship your whole order with any pre-ordered items.
- You will be charged upon ordering and sent an email when your order has been dispatched.
- Need to change your size after you have put your pre order in? No problem. Just make sure you email us within a 24 hour time frame. Contact email below.
- Want to return your pre order once it arrives? You can return pre order items as normal for a refund. Just follow the instructions on your returns slip.
- Don't forget to follow us on Instagram to be the first to know about product launches and pre order launches - @slathelabel
How long will it take to reach me? -
All pre order items will take 6 to 7 weeks to arrive from date of purchase. Please wait until the estimated time for shipment has elapsed before contacting us for an order update. You will receive a shipment confirmation email once your order is on its way to you. If you have any issues after the estimated time frame please email: email@example.com