RETURNS & REFUNDS
We know that not every item is going to be a “keeper”, so here at SLA The Label we're happy to accept returns on any garment that meets our “Return Criteria”. This can be found under the ‘Return Criteria information’ subheading. Please note, you have 14 days days from your order date to log your return, and a further 14 days from the date you log to return for your order to be delivered back to us. For international customers, we do allow some additional time for the order to reach us within reason. For any queries on this, please get in touch with our Customer Service team - email@example.com
Please visit the link below to get your return started and your shipping label.
Please note that the cost of the return label will be deducted from the total refund amount. If you choose to exchange, you may also be asked to pay postage on the replacement order.
To begin your return, follow these steps:
1. Open the Returns Portal.
2. Enter your E-mail and Order Number, which you will have received when you placed the original order. Please make sure you include the # symbol when you enter your order number.
3. Select the item(s) you would like to return.
4. Select if you would like to Return, Exchange or take a Store Credit for each of your items. Please note that depending on when you are returning from, some of these options may not be available. For more information, please visit our section 'Do you offer exchanges and store credit'?.
6. If you request Store Credit, this will be sent to you in the form of a virtual gift card that retains value. This means you can use it as many times as you want until the balance reaches 0. Please allow up to 24hrs for the email to come through, and check your junk folder as it may go there.
7. Select the label and shipping carrier of your choice.
8. Drop it off at your nearest carrier Service Point shown from the portal. Once we receive and verify your returned items, your refund, exchange or store credit will be processed.
If you do not hear from us within the allotted time, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
INTERNATIONAL RETURNS ONLY - please note it's essential you mark your parcel as a return when you send this off with the courier or post office. Failure to do so will result in issues with delivery back to us, and delays to your refund being processed.
You have 14 days from date of your order to log a return using our dedicated portal, and an additional 14 days from the date you make your request to return this to us. We quality check all items returned to us – items should be returned in a new and unused condition, with labels attached and wherever possible sent back in the original packaging. Refunds will not be given if the returned item does not meet our Return Criteria.
It’s important to note that shipping costs are not covered by SLA The Label when you send an item back, you will need to cover these costs. You will be presented with carrier options when you log your return on our dedicated portal.
For International returns, this does also include any request for Duties & Payments we may receive for import back into the United Kingdom. In these instances, we will refuse the fee and request that the parcel is returned to you. For further details on duties back into the UK, we suggest you speak to your shipper prior to sending your parcel off to us.
Returned items must meet the following criteria:
• Items must have all SLA swing tags, security tags and labels still attached without signs of tampering.
• Items must be unworn and unwashed.
• Items must not contain any signs of pet hair, perfume or smoke.
• Returns will not be accepted (and refunds will not be issued) if items have marks or stains of any kind (including make-up, fake tan or deodorant marks).
• Items will not be accepted if the hygiene label has been removed.
• Please return items as dispatched (buttons done up, folded and inside the original packaging)
• Certain sale items are not eligible for refund. Where they are not eligible, this will be stated under the product description.
• Where applicable, return ribbons must be attached and have no evidence of tampering.
If you try to return an item that does not meet this criteria, you will not receive a refund and you will need to pay for the cost of the postage for the item to be returned back to you.
Some items are not eligible for a refund, this includes any items in our ‘Exclusive Sale’ collection. But don’t worry, we make sure our product pages clearly state this for you.
All customers are eligible to select store credit when logging a return. You will receive an additional 15% credit of your order value when you select this option.
If you are a UK customer, you can return your item to us for an exchange on your item using our returns portal, which you can find under the section 'How do I make a return?'.
If you are an international customer, you cannot return items to us for an exchange but you can of course return items to us for a refund or store credit.
Absolutely! Please just make sure all order numbers are noted so we can raise the refund without delay.
Eligible refunds will be credited back to the original purchaser’s credit card. Returns for refund are usually processed within 10 working days of receiving the item. Card refunds may take up to 10 business days for your bank to complete, depending on their processing time. This can vary between banks, so please speak to your bank for any more info regarding processing times as we are unable to amend this.
Please note, the original postage fee paid upon checkout will not be included in your refund.
After you have posted an item back to us, please allow at least 10 days prior to emailing for an update on the status of your return. If you haven't received a refund yet, first check your bank account again Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted. If you've done all of this and you still have not received your refund within 10 days, please contact us email@example.com
Where we suspect fraudulent activity by you, including (but not limited to):
• circumstances where there are suspicious claims relating to orders having been placed but allegedly not received;
• where we suspect that you are returning items after they have been used, worn or damaged by you; and/or
• where items are returned that do not match what you originally ordered;
We reserve the right to withhold refunds and block you from placing orders with SLA The Label in future. If this happens to you and you think we have made a mistake, you can Contact Us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to discuss the matter with you further. Please do not refuse the delivery of your order. Unfortunately, if you refuse your delivery, then this will incur a cost of the original delivery fee, plus the fee it costs for SLA The Label to have it returned. Any refund our team makes will be minus the total delivery fee and the fee SLA The Label pay to have it returned in the case of refused delivery.