Terms & Conditions
- These terms and conditions set out the terms on which you may purchase products from us. Please read these terms and conditions carefully and make sure that you understand them before ordering any products from us.
- These terms and conditions are only available in the English language.
- INFORMATION ABOUT US
- PLACING ORDERS
- You may only place orders from us via our website if you:
- are legally capable of entering into a contract with us (for example, in England and Wales you must be at least 18 years old), or you otherwise have the permission of your parent/legal guardian to enter into the contract with us;
- possess (or have permission to use) a valid debit or credit card for payment (or are otherwise authorised to pay via another of our accepted methods of payment); and
- are located, at the time of your purchase, in a country that we deliver to. For more information about this, please see our Delivery and Shipping page at Delivery & Shipping | SLA The Label.
- When placing an order, please ensure you provide complete and accurate information. Information we may require includes your: title, first name, surname, phone number, email address, and delivery and invoicing addresses. It is your responsibility to ensure that the order is correct and accurately reflects your selection. If an order is not correct in any way, you must notify us immediately by contacting our customer services team by email using the contact details provided above.
- Please take time to check your order before submitting it.
- We shall, on receipt of your order, send you a confirmation email acknowledging that your order has been received (“Order Confirmation”). However, this does not mean that your order has been accepted by us.
- We will communicate acceptance of your order by sending you an email confirming that the products in your order have been shipped to you (“Shipping Confirmation”), at which point a contract will come into existence between you and us. Where products in your order are shipped at different times in separate consignments, we will send you a Shipping Confirmation in respect of each shipment of your products and each individual Shipping Confirmation shall constitute a separate contract in existence between you and us.
- If you place an order and we discover that a product is out of stock or no longer available prior to giving you a Shipping Confirmation, we will inform you of this by email and, where a product is temporarily out of stock, ask if you wish to proceed with your purchase. If you do wish to proceed with your order, we will not be under any obligation to supply the product until we know we can supply it and we have given you a Shipping Confirmation. If you place an order for multiple products and some of those products are unavailable, we may process the order in respect of the available products.
- From time to time, we may provide you with the opportunity to pre-order certain out of stock products on our website using the ‘Pre-Order’ function (“Pre-Order”). On receipt of your Pre-Order, we shall send an Order Confirmation email acknowledging that your Pre-Order has been received. However, this does not mean your order has been accepted by us. We will communicate acceptance of your Pre-Order by sending you a Shipping Confirmation email when the product comes back into stock and we have shipped the product to you. See our Pre-Orders page (Pre-Orders | SLA The Label) to find out more about Pre-Ordering out of stock products.
- If you discover that you have made a mistake with your order after we have given you an Order Confirmation, please notify us immediately by contacting our customer services team via email@example.com. Please be aware that we are generally unable to rectify mistakes after details of your order have been sent to our warehouse, although you may still have the right to cancel as described below.
- PAYMENT TERMS
- Prices for our products may change from time to time, but changes will not affect any order you have already placed. We reserve the right to promote the same or similar products with varying offers depending on the advertising route and/or time.
- All prices include any applicable VAT or other sales tax. Orders which are delivered outside of the UK may incur duties and taxes. You will be liable to pay any customs duties and/or sales taxes that are relevant to your order. Please consult your local customs office if your delivery is being delivered outside of the UK.
- The price of a product as stated on our website does not include delivery charges. Our delivery charges, if any, shall be made available to you on our website and shall be repeated to you during the check-out process.
- If we discover an error in connection with the price of the products you have ordered, we will let you know as soon as possible after we become aware and we will give you the option of continuing to purchase the product at the correct price or cancelling your order in respect of that product. We will not process your order in respect of that product until we have received your instructions. If we are unable to contact you using the most up to date contact details that we have for you, we will treat the relevant part of the order as cancelled and notify you by email at the address provided to us. If we accept and process your order where a pricing error is obvious and unmistakeable and could reasonably have been recognised by you as a mispricing, we may end the contract, refund you any sums you have paid and require the return of any products provided to you.
- Our website sets out the method of payments that we are able to accept. If you pay using Klarna, the payment will be subject to additional terms and conditions between you and Klarna, which are available at Terms and Conditions | Klarna UK.
- We will only take payment or pre-authorisation of payment once the order has been accepted by us. Products that are the subject of an order will not be dispatched until payment for all of the products that are the subject of that order has been received in full by us. If we have only taken pre-authorisation for payment of an order on accepting that order, we will process that payment before we deliver the products to you.
- Payments for all products must be paid in Pound Sterling or such other currency as stated on our website from time to time.
- If you wish to apply a voucher code to your order, you must enter the code into the box on the checkout page and click “Apply”. Please note, only one voucher code can be used per order and additional terms and conditions may apply in respect of each voucher code. We reserve the right to decline any voucher codes which are invalid or that have expired.
- From time to time, we may offer certain promotion codes which entitle you to a discount on your online order. To use the promotion code, enter the code into the box on the checkout page and click “Apply”. Promotion codes can only be used once per transaction and cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion or offer. Please note, additional terms and conditions may apply in respect of each promotional code.
- We deliver products to most countries around the world, but we reserve the right to refuse delivery to certain locations (see Delivery & Shipping | SLA The Label for more information about where we deliver).
- We will arrange for delivery of the products using our chosen delivery partner. For more information about our chosen delivery partners, please see our Delivery and Shipping page (Delivery & Shipping | SLA The Label).
- We aim to deliver products to you in accordance with our indicative delivery timeframes set out on our Delivery and Shipping page (see Delivery & Shipping | SLA The Label) and will contact you with an estimated delivery date once your order has been accepted by us by way of issuing you with a Shipping Confirmation. Please note that the estimated delivery date is an estimate only, and we cannot guarantee delivery by the estimated delivery date.
- Please note that we estimate that Pre-Ordered products will be delivered between 6-7 weeks from the date of your initial order. For more information see our Pre-Orders page (Pre-Orders | SLA The Label).
- We may deliver products in several consignments but will not charge you any extra delivery charges for this.
- Risk of any damage to or loss of the products shall pass to you at the time of delivery.
- Title (i.e. ownership) of products that are the subject of an order will pass to you at the time of delivery.
- If no one is available at your address to take delivery, the carrier may attempt to redeliver the products and/or leave a note explaining that the products have been returned to the depot, in which case, please contact them to re-arrange delivery or where they have been left.
- The images of the products on our website are for illustrative purposes only. Although we have made every effort to display the colours accurately, we cannot guarantee that the display of the colours on your computer or device accurately reflects the true colour of the products. Your products may vary slightly from those images.
- The packaging of the products may vary from that shown on the images on our website.
- Any products purchased must not be resold or made available for resale on a commercial basis.
- RIGHT TO CANCEL FOR CONVENIENCE FOR PURCHASES MADE FROM WITHIN THE EEA
- You have the right to cancel an order any time up to acceptance by us of that order. Further and in addition to your other legal rights, if you place your order from within the European Economic Area (“EEA”) (which includes the UK, Channel Isles and the Isle of Man) which is accepted by us, you have (subject to certain exceptions) the right to cancel that order for convenience in respect of one or more products if you change your mind about those products and to get your money back in accordance with the terms set out below (“Right to Cancel”). Unfortunately, you do not have an automatic Right to Cancel if you placed your order from outside these territories.
- Your Right to Cancel (if you are so entitled) starts from the date you take ownership of the products and ends 14 days after the date on which you have received all of the products that are the subject of the relevant order.
- If you wish to exercise your Right to Cancel, you must notify us prior to the expiry of the 14 day cancellation period referred to above. You may (but are not obliged to) do this by completing the cancellation form set out below and sending it to us by email using the contact details provided above.
To: THAT POMMIE GIRL LTD,
I hereby give notice that I cancel my contract of sale of the following products: [insert name of Products to be returned]
Ordered on [insert date of Order] Order No: [insert relevant Order no]
Your name (or the customer’s name if different):
Your address (or the customer’s address if different):
- If you exercise your Right to Cancel, you must return the products to us in accordance with our Return Policy (see further information here Refund policy | SLA The Label) within 14 days of you notifying us that you are cancelling part or all of the order.
- If you exercise your Right to Cancel in accordance with these terms and conditions, we will refund you all payments received from you in respect of the cancelled products including the costs (if any) of outbound delivery paid by you (except for any supplementary costs arising if you chose a type of delivery other than standard delivery (e.g. if you select for your order to be priority processed or requested delivery on a specific day)). We may make a deduction for use from any refund payable to you to take into account the loss in value of the rejected products if the loss is the result of unnecessary handling by you. If you only cancel part of an order, we shall only be obliged to refund to you a proportionate part of the standard outbound delivery charges.
- You are responsible for the costs of returning the products.
- Any refunds payable by us to you shall be paid in accordance with our Refund Policy (see Refund policy | SLA The Label).
- FAULTY PRODUCTS
- As a consumer, you have legal rights in relation to products that are faulty or not as described. These legal rights are not affected by your right of cancellation for convenience or anything else in these terms and conditions. If a product is faulty or not as described, please notify us as soon as reasonably practicable and promptly return it to us in accordance with our Returns Policy (see Refund policy | SLA The Label).
- OUR RIGHTS TO CANCEL THE CONTRACT
- We may end the contract between you and us at any time by emailing you if:
- You do not make any payment to us when it is due;
- You do not, within a reasonable time of us asking for it, provide us with the necessary information for us to provide you with the products;
- You do not, within a reasonable time, allow us to deliver the products to you; or
- We reasonably suspect fraudulent activity from you in relation to returns and refund requests (see our Refund policy | SLA The Label for more information).
- We further reserve the right to reject your order if we have reasonable grounds to suspect your order may be fraudulent. We use a third party software tool to detect potentially fraudulent orders on our internal systems. We will contact you to discuss your order if it is flagged as potentially fraudulent by our third party software tool.
- If we cancel the contract, we will refund you any money you have paid for the products in accordance with our Refund Policy (see Refund policy | SLA The Label).
- RETURNS POLICY
- You may only return Products in accordance with your Right to Cancel (see above) or in accordance with our Returns Policy. See Refund policy | SLA The Label for more information on our Returns and Refund Policy.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- If we fail to comply with these terms and conditions, we are only responsible for loss or damage you suffer that is a foreseeable result of our breach. Loss or damage is foreseeable if either it is obvious that it will happen or if, at the time
the contract was made, both we and you knew it might happen, for example, if you discussed it with us during the sales process.
- We only supply products for domestic and private use. Accordingly, if you use the products for any commercial, business or re-sale purpose we will have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
- We will not be responsible for any delay or failure to comply with our obligations if the delay or failure arises from any cause which is beyond our reasonable control (“Event Outside Our Control”). This does not affect your statutory rights.
- If an Event Outside Our Control takes place that affects the performance of our obligations: a) we will contact you as soon as reasonably possible; and b) our obligations under these terms and conditions will be suspended and the time for performance will be extended for the duration of the Event Outside Our Control. We will arrange a new delivery date with you after the Event Outside Our Control is over.
- You may cancel an order which is affected by an Event Outside Our Control if there is a risk of substantial delay. To do so, please contact us at the contact details provided above.
- Nothing in these terms and conditions is intended to exclude or limit in any way our liability for any matter for which it would be illegal for us to exclude or to attempt to exclude or liability including:
- death or personal injury caused by our negligence;
- fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- breach of your legal rights; and
- defective products under the Consumer Protection Act 1987.
- USE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- OTHER IMPORTANT TERMS
- Any contract between you and us is binding on you and us and on our respective successors and assigns. These terms and conditions shall not affect your rights as a consumer under the applicable laws of the jurisdiction in which you are a resident.
- You may not transfer, assign or otherwise dispose of any part or all of this contract.
- We may transfer, assign, charge, sub-contract and/or otherwise dispose of part or all of a contract at any time. We will inform you in writing (by email) if this happens.
- Each of the paragraphs of these terms operates separately. If any court or relevant authority decides that any of them are unlawful, the remaining paragraphs will remain in full force and effect.
- If we do not insist immediately that you do anything you are required to do under these terms and conditions, or if we delay in taking steps against you in respect of your breach of contract, that will not mean that you do not have to do those things and it will not prevent us taking steps against you at a later date. For example, if you miss a payment and we do not chase you but we continue to provide the products, we can still require you to make the payment at a later date.
- We have the right to amend these terms and conditions from time to time. However, each contract will be subject to the terms and conditions that were in force at the time of your order, except to the extent that any change is required by law, regulation or governmental body (whether before or after we give you a Shipping Confirmation), or we notify you of any changes to these terms and conditions before we give you a Shipping Confirmation.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English Law and shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales. If you are a consumer, nothing in this clause shall limit your rights to bring actions against us or to require proceedings to take place in your country of residence.
- OUR COMPLAINT HANDLING PROCEDURE
- If you have a complaint relating to these terms and conditions or a product, we will attempt to resolve the complaint using our internal complaints-handling procedure. You can contact us at the contact details provided above.
- However if you are not happy with how we have handled the complaint and wish to take the issue further without going to court, you may wish to contact the alternative dispute resolution provider we use, the Retail Ombudsman by completing the online form on the Retail Ombudsman website (https://www.theretailombudsman.org.uk/dashboard/create-claim.php) or (ii) post your complaint using a paper form (https://www.theretailombudsman.org.uk/assets/documents/retail- ombudsman-complaint-form.pdf) to The Retail Ombudsman, 33rd Floor Euston Towers, 286 Euston Road, London NW1 3DP. Please note we are not obliged to accept the jurisdiction of the aforementioned provider.
- Further information on the Retail Ombudsman can be found at: http://www.tradingstandards.uk/templates/asset-relay.cfm? frmAssetFileID=77012
- In addition, please note that disputes may be submitted for online resolution to the European Commission Online Dispute Resolution platform although we are no obliged to accept the jurisdiction of the relevant ADR provider.